TNNS Press Kit
Action Button Entertainment
Produced and published by:
Info Sheet (pdf)
Images + Info Sheet (zip)
A very challenging, fast paced game based on a classic concept: Don't miss the ball. TNNS (pronounced “Tennis”) is a space sport where you bounce and bend balls, bump and break blocks, and collect stars. TNNS does not occur on Earth and Earth’s laws of physics do not apply. As you play, you'll learn different ways in which you, and the surroundings, have influence and control over the ball. Your psychic paddle zips to your finger as you tap or slide. Wiggle to bend ball paths once (or twice) to make tricky shots.
- Two Modes: Single-player is an endless ball-bouncing bonanza; Two-player is a portable party that will turn any other human into your best friend.
- Hundreds of hand-crafted levels: TNNS randomly selects the levels you play from a deck of literally hundreds.
- Power-ups: Spend the star coins you earn during the game to purchase power-ups -- multi-balls, protective barriers, or almighty fireballs -- to boost your scores and bragging rights even higher.
- Customize Shop bursting with buyable backgrounds. Clouds! Football field! Tennis courts!
- Leaderboards and Achievement tracking
Best of Casual Gameplay 2012 - Second Place Mobile Arcade
Amazon Free App of the Day - February 26, 2013
"TNNS is a wild arcade game from Action Button Entertainment and Rabbx that plays like a cross between Breakout and Pong, only about a billion times better (rough estimate)." JohnB @ CasualGameplay TM.